Jul 11, 2008

Fair Warning ရဲ႕ Long Gone


ဒီသီခ်င္းကေတာ့ ေလးျဖဴဆိုထားတဲ့ အလြမ္းမ်ားရဲ႕ Original ပါ။ Fair Warning ရဲ႕ Long Gone ပါ။ YouTube မွာ ေတြ႕တာနဲ႕ ျပန္တင္ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္။



There ain't my land in this city lights..
It's bringin' back your face sometims....
Memories of the thousand nights long gone.....
And there's a feelin' I go by...
I still can see your shinin' eyes..
I can feel my heart's still holdin' on..

We didn't need warnin'..
When we found that love was gone..
We never found the reason..
But that time we buy..
And time's never wrong...
babe.....

Wherever we go..whatever we find..
We never made it till the mornin'..
Whatever we do...we cannot deny......
Believin' in love would've ever strong...
Long gone........

..Now it's gone....
And we find ourselves free world..
The road...the land......
As we're wishin' back the time..........Ooo..Long gone....;


No comments: